Roses are often overlooked and kept in the ‘decoration only’-category but they have many arrays of uses for health and lifestyle. I have been drinking rose water for the past 5 years and also use it daily as a face mist; and occasionally even used it in baking. When I drink it I feel beautiful inside and out. My mood instantly changes just by smelling that delicious rose petal infused water. Rose water isn’t only super feminine, but it’s easy to make and very accessible. The easiest way to try it is through our site where we offer Rosita. Let me list the benefits from my experience since I have been drinking it:
- Shiny hair. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
- Lowers stress and anxiety. Having a fast paced quite stressful job it really did help me to lower my stress level and the never ending anxiety to present or demo for big name clients.
- Menstrual issues. Noticed less cramps and 28 days periods.
- Antioxidants. I feel good on my skin and even shrinked my pores.
- Better sleep. Spray rose water mist in your bedroom before going to the bed.
- Powerful mood enhancer. Just put me into a better mood the moment I have a sip.
There are probably more benefits so please feel free to list yours in the comment.
If you would like to DIY it just follow the steps below:
- Pour 16 oz ph 9+ water in a pot.
- Add fresh rose petals. Try to use bright pink rose petals to get the same beautiful color. You can use a different colored rose such as yellow or peach and your water will have a different look.
- Bring it for low simmer.
- Let it soak for 4 hours.
- Remove petals and drain the water.
- Enjoy it cold.